Employer Branding Specialist
BreakThru is looking for a potential candidate to take over the role of an “Employer Branding Specialist”, Someone who can identify what, exactly, about the company makes it attractive to candidates; highlight key differentiators that set the company apart from competitors; leverage candidate-facing communications, social media, and video to convey the corporate culture and employee experience; The ideal candidate would know how to develop and project the employee value proposition; partner with company leaders and hiring managers to collaborate on the strategies related to employer branding and engagement.
- Functional Area:
- Total Positions:
- Job Shift:
- Job Type:
- Job Location:
- Apply Before:
- Human Resource
- Afternoon 12pm to 9pm
- Full time
- 2-3 years
- Manage and own social media channels for engagement and attraction
- Create digital marketing materials including but not limited to social media posts, videos, advertisements, flyers, posters, and event materials.
- Announcing internal promotions, new hires and upcoming events/winners from different competitions
- Design and execute a comprehensive, integrated employer brand strategy, creating and implementing tactics to build the brand in the talent marketplace
- Use data & analytics to devise ways to bring improvements in key recruitment metrics pertaining to efficiency, effectiveness & quality etc.
- Setting up recruiting events
- Developing engagement programs
- Creating the employee value proposition
- Shooting & promoting inter-department/overall activities
- Performs other duties as necessary to support the objectives of division and company.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Marketing from a reputed university
- 1/2 years hands-on experience in Employer Branding or HR, Marketing (IT industry is preferable)
- Basic Graphic designing skills to decrease dependency on the design team
- Well versed in using LinkedIn, with good understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Excellent communication, time management & strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people across- team, locations, cultures and levels within the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, caste etc.
Apply for the position
Leave us your information and we will get back to you.
Lets get in touch
BreakThru had a humble start with only 3 employees and less than 12 clients in 2008. Over the years, we have experienced great success as we now employ over 400 employees with over 10,000 active customers
Suite# 104 & 205 Business Center, P.E.C.H.S. Block 6.
We are at Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi.