Bachelors / Masters degree in related to Human Resource
• Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
• Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
• Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
• Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads on the most effective digital platforms
• Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
• Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
• Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
• Vets potential employee's credentials.
• Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
• Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
• Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
• Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer above-market remuneration packages along with attractive benefits
Apply for the position
Leave us your information and we will get back to you.
Lets get in touch
BreakThru had a humble start with only 3 employees and less than 12 clients in 2008. Over the years, we have experienced great success as we now employ over 400 employees with over 10,000 active customers