We are seeking a passionate Business Analyst for the Product Development Team. In this role, you will support the team members throughout the project lifecycle and play an integral part under the direction of senior resources while aiding in documenting both business requirements and comprehensive solutions for a number of projects.
- Functional Area:
- Total Positions:
- Job Shift:
- Job Type:
- Job Location:
- Apply Before:
- Product Development
- Full time
- 2-3 years
- Help design and manage the development of our next generation software products
- Lead product development, strategy, and design from concept through development to market launch.
- Develop products by identifying customer requirements, conducting market research, and competitive research
- Determine product specifications, software architecture, development milestones.
- Assess competition by evaluating competitors’ products and staying up to date with market trends.
- Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople/customer success team, and evaluating call results.
- Communicate with management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses
- Work with marketing and sales departments to ensure product success and market growth.
- Ensure timely delivery of high quality software products through quality control and testing.
- Proven track record of business analysis in software product and/or services environment
- Software product innovation, definition, design and delivery track record
- Data analytics and metrics management skills
- Project management, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Strong communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Familiarity with software project management tools a plus (Jira, Confluence, MS Office)
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer above market remuneration packages along with attractive benefits
Apply for the position
Leave us your information and we will get back to you.
Lets get in touch
BreakThru had a humble start with only 3 employees and less than 12 clients in 2008. Over the years, we have experienced great success as we now employ over 400 employees with over 10,000 active customers
Suite# 104 & 205 Business Center, P.E.C.H.S. Block 6.
We are at Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi.